Saturday 18 February 2012

Okay, I've Got Fifteen!

Having received my Versatile Blogger Award (thanks again, Alix) my last post was my Seven Facts about Me, and I promised the fifteen recently-discovered blogs list as soon as possible.

Well, here they are:


Phew! Well done, you lot!
 I shall let you all know I have presented you with
Award and ask you to pop by my blog to get your instructions.  Here they are:

a. Pass the Award on to fifteen recently-discovered blogs of your own.
b. List seven facts about yourself, and
c. Thank the awarder.

I do understand that some people don't like getting awards, so you are not forced to accept it and follow the instructions.  Just wanted you to know that your blogs are enjoyed and worthy of note.

Best Wishes,
C xxx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Award and to your selection whom you have awarded, I shall visit them

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I sent you an email. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you didn't mind being given the award - I must say, they are a bit of a double edged sword! Will look forward to following your links!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! That was a lovely surprise and I am a very happy recipient! I will blog about it soon and choose those 15 recently discovered blogs to pass it on to.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Carrad! I loved reading your firsts in your last post!
    Thanks for passing the award on too...how exciting! I'm busy thinking of firsts!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Carrad on winning this award!!! Thank you so much for including me on your list of those you wanted to pass it on to! So nice of you...I'm very honored!!

    Hope you had a great weekend ~

    Thanks again!

    xo

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Carrad for thinking about my little blog and awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award, I did have it awarded to me a couple of weeks ago, so this time I will pass on it, but thank you again, isnt it hard to choose 15 blogs because there all lovely. Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for including me in your Versatile Blogger Award. I love meeting new people out here in our little piece of the world and it means so much to me that you thought enough of my little part of it to recognize me. I generally am doing good just to occasionally post on my blog, so I need to pass on the participation, but I did want to give you my heartfelt thanks for the chance.

    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete