Wednesday 23 March 2011

Patio Set Out!



Yes, I know it's not really summer yet but the lovely weather has encouraged me and the mini patio set has come out to play.  We had lunch out there today and boosted our vitamin D a little.  The big patio set is staying indoors until I'm sure it's going to stay nice for longer.  Talking of the patio set, do you remember the single duvet and pillow case I bought from the charity shop?  The ones with the appearance of Toile du Jouy? And Gingham?  So far they have become a cushion and two tablecloths and are being modelled below by two-thirds of the patio set.  (How many times have I said "patio set" - too many, I think...)
Today's charity shop purchase was the part tea set below.  So pretty and summery with the little rosebuds.  They are now packed safely away in a little wicker basket until a tea party beckons.
What are you reading at the moment?  I'm leafing my way through "The Book of Tomorrow" by Cecilia Ahern.  I'm not good at sad books so I'm hoping it's less heart-rending than her "PS, I Love You".

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog and saying hi cos now I get to see your lovely blog. I love what you have done with the duvet set, I love toile, gingham and red!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete