Wednesday 16 March 2011

Bedded Bliss!

Oh, the call of the charity shops had to be answered again today.  Hadn't been up town for a while and could have bought St Andrew's Hospice shop outright!  I limited myself to what I could carry on the bus home in a black bin bag...

Included in the items was an array of bedding, which was the main reason for the huge bin bag.  This was a £1.25 single duvet and pillow case in white and crimson with a lovely Toile du Jouy style pattern on one side and a country check on the other.  I can see a flowery cushion with crimson ribbon adornment OR fabulous bunting in alternate toile and check OR picnic tableware OR a vintage frock for Jasmine.  Oh, what shall I do?
 I mentioned the chateau styled spare bedroom with a cool woad-blue colour scheme in a previous blog.  Well, I found the bedding for it!  This wonderful quilted bedcover and pillow sham set was £15 but a bargain all the same.  So clean, so fresh, so french country.  I really must get on with that room!



No comments:

Post a Comment