Friday 4 November 2011

Just a Couple of Makes

I'm baking a chocolate and coffee loaf for my first Crochet Club workshop, which I will be delivering tomorrow at A Good Yarn, so I've only got a little bit of time to blog unless I want to take a small lump of charcoal out of the oven.  So ... 
After a very long time I have finally added a new girl to the Fashionista Sisters.  She's a bit of a fifties sweetie.
Baby Williams - they're only 9 cm high.
 Before - half of the top of a broken sewing box
After - groovy retro box with a vintage button.

Now to save the cake.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. the box is great, I love your new "sister"
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh you're just too clever. Do you buy Mollie Makes magazine? Only recently discovered it myself & it has lovely ideas - not that you couldn't produce the whole magazine yourself with all your ideas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did the cake turn out? I'm well impressed you can whiz together a blog post so quickly - always takes me ages.

    ReplyDelete