Tuesday 15 November 2011

Gratuitous Small People Pictures ... and a few other bits


I'm in the middle of making items for the forthcoming Christmas Fairs and so have many UFO's but hardly any  finished items to show you.  Therefore I'm padding out this post with gratuitous photos of The Girl Genius and Miss Peach Pudding.  Please feel free to go "Awwwwww" ...


 And now back to more mundane things.  The lovely Bibbitybob and I have done a couple of vintage/craft fairs recently and sold quite a few items, which is why we're both trying to get the stock up.  Here's another handpainted box from the dismantled and tatty sewing box mentioned in a previous post.
A zingy £2 charity shop vintage pinny  
I have finally finished knitting my first pair of socks!  Hurrah for me!  Cosy but itchy as they're made of wool but they'll last forever (unless some ickle moths decide to live in them) 
Must get on now as I've just washed my hair and let it dry naturally.  Help!  Need...straighteners...NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Love the socks! And I 'm glad the fairs went well for you.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete