Monday 12 August 2013

Frock Fun at Fab Fair!

The Vintage and Retro Fair at Cleethorpes was a resounding success!  Well done, you lovely ladies at Vintage Revolution!  (Do "like" them on Facebook.)
Vintage Revolution - Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
This was the day I introduced my duvet dresses to an unsuspecting world. 
I was chuffed to bits with the response.  I sold quite a few and received some lovely feedback, mainly along the lines of "very well made" and "much too cheap".  I put the ladies' dresses at £18 and the girls' dresses at £10.  Next time I'll put them up a little and see how things go.  In general, I had good sales and it seems the rest of the stalls did the same.  The atmosphere was great with a vintage tea shop, dj playing rock'n'roll and even a jive competition.
Can't wait for the next one!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is cheap Carrad! I wish I lived nearer, I'd definitely have bought one from you ...

    Glad you did well your stall looks lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! It must be a great confidence booster to have people praise the quality of your work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you did well and enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete